As the way we work has changed, so have the technologies and our need for a seamless experience. Conferencing spaces need to connect people locally and virtually, be compatible with mobile technology, and share a common user experience. Designing collaboration spaces and choosing the right technology systems can be an overwhelming process, but we make it easy.
Download the Conferencing Design & Budget Guide to:
- Assess your technology design goals
- Choose your technology platform – Microsoft, Cisco or mixed
- Choose your room type – huddle, meeting, boardroom, multipurpose or café
- Choose your system type – basic engineered, bundled, all-in-one, integrated
- Explore conferencing solutions